VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTER WATER SUPPLY AND SEWERAGE TO BWA (VTC BWA)
VTC BWA is a specialized educational qualification unit in the composition of Bulgarian Water Association (BWA).
Created by Protocol № 1 / 29.01.2009 of the session of the Governing Board of BWA and is licensed on 15.02.2012 by the National Agency for Vocational Education and Training (NAVET) appointed to the Council of Ministers. The relations of VTC BWA with state and municipal authorities, natural and legal persons is performed by the BWA’s President and / or the Center’s Director.
VTC BWA implements vocational training for persons aged 16 years to acquire a professional qualification or part of the profession as well as its improvement.
During 2016, according to Decree № 2 of the Ministry of Education from 09/08/2015 on and subject to the state educational requirements for acquiring qualification on professions and the current legislation in Bulgaria, a system for ensuring the quality of vocational education and training has been developed. The quality assurance system is structured and logically related in full to the planning of the Center in the long, medium and short term.
VTC BWA activity is subject to the following principles:
- Legality – operates in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Fairness – no direct or indirect discrimination in the form of restrictions or privileges based on race, sex, ethnic or social origin, religion and social status.
- Partnership and close cooperation with state and local authorities, employers and employees, corporate bodies in the field of social dialogue, NGOs, educational and research organizations, users, staff and others. vocational training, employment and economic management.
The main tasks of the Center are:
- Performs vocational training in specialties defined in the National Classification of Occupations;
- Performs vocational training for attainment of professional qualification according to specific programs under Art. 9 and 10 of the Law on Vocational Education and Training.
- Facilitating the integration of young people in society and promote their initiative.
- Continuous improvement of knowledge and skills in certain subjects.
- Building a system of continuous vocational training throughout life based on:
– Accessibility for all ages, regions and localities;
– Transparency for the consumer and the applicant of educational and training services;
– Flexibility in terms of the rate of development of science, technology and technology;
– Dynamism to the needs of the labor market;
– Compliance with the opportunities and needs of learners;
– Construction of key skills and inclusion values of civil society;
– Cooperation and social partnership with the applicants and users of personnel, establishment and active maintenance of international contacts;
– Application of successful innovative strategies for learning and quality vocational training.