National Seminar Wastewater treatment 2016
Wastewater, generally divided in household and industrial wastewater, in case it is discharged directly into a particular water body without being treated, it seriously violates the ecological balance. To avoid the harmful substances contained in wastewater to enter the environment, we resort to the use of various biochemical, chemical and physical technologies as well as a mix of them aimed at wastewater treatment to a safer level. A world trend is the limit of the harmful substances that are legally permitted to be contained in wastewater to be continuously decreasing. This requires development and investment in more modern technologies for water purification.
The seminar’s main objective is to evaluate the most widely used methods in Bulgaria for wastewater treatment and enable the presentation of innovative and techno-economical solutions for wastewater treatment and safe discharge. It also aims at discussing of best available technologies when it comes to the optimization of the work of WWTPs.
The venue of the seminar is: “Wine and Spa complex Starosel”, Starosel village, 4175, municipality of Hisar, Plovdiv, GPS: 42.496577,24.558819
Should you wish to participate in the event with an applied scientific report or to advertise your business, please contact us on the contacts mentioned below. The deadline for participation is September 1, 2016. We are expecting you.
- Author, representing an applied-scientific report, preliminary approved by the Programme Committee
- Golden advertising packet – 3 000 BGN excluding VAT
- Silver advertising packet – 2 000 excluding VAT
- Bronze advertising packet – 1 000 excluding VAT
- Advertising banner – excluding VAT
Programme committee of the seminar
- Eng. Ivan Ivanov – President
- Prof. Eng. Roumen Arsov
- Assoc. Prof. Eng. Irina Kostova
- Dr. Eng. Sava Savov
The date of the seminar coincides with the annually held technical „International Fair Plovdiv“. It is foreseen that all involved in the water sector, including the ones dealing with wastewater to be concentrated in the „AQUATECH“ centre, which is a centre for companies offering technologies and equipment to solve problems of global nature – the purity of water. The internationally specialized exhibition is an intermediary between specialists for rapid deployment of the latest technologies and the water management. Exhibition categories include:
- Technology and facilities for water purification and processing;
- Installations, infrastructure technologies and equipment;
- WSS equipment, tools/instruments and affiliations;
- Equipment for laboratories and analysis